Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Anyone still here??

It's been almost a year since my last post!

In that year so much has happened!  Including harpers first brithday!  She is one!  I have a one year old.

I have been following most of you all along, although I know many of you have gone private and I have not followed through with emailing you to follow your new blogs and that makes me sad.  So many of you have had or are having babies and I cannot believe it and am so very excited for you.

I found out Dr. P is leaving my fertility clinic so I squeezed in one last consult with her last week.  We are not ready to pursue treatments again yet but I wanted to get my feet in the door.  We have one frozen embryo.  Chances are definitely not as good with a frozen versus a fresh but there's no reason to worry about it now.  I am thinking of moving forward with the frozen in the fall and if it doesn't work, taking a break around the holidays and then pursuing another round of ivf come January/February although it makes me sick to even think about it.

Harper has proven to be just like her mommy this first year: intense, clingy, and knows what she wants. I went back to work after 9 months at home with her and although it has been nice for me to put some time and energy back into work I miss her like crazy, almost as much as she misses me!

I have so much more to write about but I really just wanted to reconnect.  I think of so many of you
often and miss being a part of this.  So, I'm back!





21 comments:

  1. she is so so cute! congrats on your first year of parenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so is your little one!! I love reading your honest accounts of the first year it is oh so hard!

      Delete
  2. She is adorable - what a sweet little family! Happy birthday to Harper! I look forward to more updates :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Can't believe how big your little guy is, hope life calms down for you soon :)

      Delete
  3. Adorable! I've missed you! I hope you're back. :) but you have a very cute reason for being away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed you too!!! I am so over the moon happy for you and love reading your updates, can't believe you're already out of the first trimester!!!

      Delete
  4. Nice to see you back! Little Harper is beautiful! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks it feels good to be back! You're girls are so adorable don't know how you do it with two!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here! It's so good to see you! Harper is absolutely adorable. And why is everyone leaving our practice? We should talk about that because I'd be curious to hear who you end up going with for your frozen transfer. That's so exciting by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelley!! So glad to hear from you, I think of you often…would love an update. She is moving closer to home. I think I am going to go with Dr. F…he was who she recommended…do you know anything about him??

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness hi!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you're back :) You look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!!! How is your little guy doing??? Glad to see you are back on the baby-making train even thought it SUCKS!!

      Delete
  8. I commented on the other post first, but it's so good to hear from you!! She is adorable and I am glad you are both doing well : ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't believe how big your little guy is getting! I still remember when we were cycling around the same time, where has the time gone??

      Delete
  9. Hey girl, heeeeey!! I've missed you! My Ruby girl was born in February! Baby #2 talks?! Love it! I'm so happy you're back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!!!!! I have been reading along and BEYOND thrilled for you and I just LOVE her name!!!!!! Would love to see pics, send me an email linds2433@yahoo.com Hope going back to work is going ok xoxoxo

      Delete
  10. So happy to see pictures! She's so big :) Can we please hang out with our girls?? Stella is 10 months this week. We were just talking last night about going back to the doctor this summer. It makes me sick to think about it again. J thinks we will be "that" couple too, who gets pregnant with a surprise. Text me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ANNIE!!! I got a new phone and lost my numbers, PLEASE can we get together…email me linds2433@yahoo.com cannot wait to catch up!!!

      Delete
  11. Welcome back! Your girl is JUST gorgeous, I love her little smiling face. Can't wait to see more about her first year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back! Such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete