Wednesday, March 25, 2015

No Way This Cycle Worked...

But it did.  It freaking worked.  I cannot believe it.

I began testing when I said I would, last Wednesday (7dp3dt.)  There was a line.  It took a little bit of time, but it was there.  By Saturday, it was darker than the test line.

I had my first beta on Monday morning.  Got the call early afternoon that it was good news.  378

Had my second beta this morning.  Got the call later this afternoon, more good news.  750

A doubling time of exactly 48 hours.

It felt like a total hail mary.  I almost ovulated on my own.  We only had 3 mature eggs, for someone who has the ovaries of a "21 year old" 3 eggs is a huge disappointment.  Only 2 fertilized.  And we only transferred one with the other one not making it to freeze.

I guess everyone was right.  It only takes one.  And we picked the right one.

For now, I continue the Crinone every morning and celebrate every day that I am still pregnant.

More bloodwork in a week, but I am done poas.  I have faith everything is going to be okay.


13 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!! This is such amazing news!! I'm so happy for you. I told you, sometimes the ugliest cycles have the best results :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeekk! I knew it! This is such wonderful news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in tears -- so very happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in tears I'm so happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing news! So happy for you and inspired by you! This is just the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! A Hail Mary indeed! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy crap, I was just scrolling through to see if there was anything from you!!!!! Congratulations, girl!!!! Sooooo thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete