Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Totally Unrelated

Thought I should do another quick post to let you know some of the reason why I am feeling good today. We got a new rug for our family room!! And it was 70% off.  We went into the city for our anniversary last week and stopped at Crate and Barrel.  I have been looking for a new rug forever, but we needed an 8x10 and they are all so expensive, so I figured I would take a quick peek while we were there.  To my surprise, there was one on sale for $299 (originally $999) that I loved!  A week later it is in my house and I am so happy with it!  Here are a few pictures.


11 comments:

  1. i love it!! and I LOVE your living room!! it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, I love your whole living room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the updates you have posted...I could sure use your eye for color/design to spruce up our place! (One would think I'd be at least okay at decor since I am an Art teacher, but when it comes to our home, I suck!). The new rug looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just stumbled upon your blog, your honesty is just so beautiful and touching. i love the rug!! :)

    xo
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete