Monday, February 20, 2012

Hope...

It didn't take long for me to come up with a name for my blog. For some reason this came to me right away. Throughout these last 14 months there have been tiny bits of hope:

The first few months when we started trying and I started tracking and knew we were timing it PERFECTLY!
When my bbt stayed up one day longer than normal.
Every month when my bbt rises because I know I have ovulated and there is a chance that this could be the month.
When I had my HSG and was told the first few months after you have a great chance of becoming pregnant.
Every visit to the doctor when I hope that whatever they tell me will be the missing piece.
When I went on clomid for 2 cycles and was told I "super ovulated".
And now after taking bromocriptine for only 25 days I find my cycle shortened from 56 days to what looks like to be a 31 day cycle I am hopeful...

It is these tiny bits of hope that keep me moving forward even though all I want to do is scream and cry (I certainly have done enough of that lately haha)!

No comments:

Post a Comment