Sunday, April 8, 2012

And we're off...

Just got a call from the nurse, too late to do IVF, my body has decided to surge on it own, we have decided to move forward with the IUI.  I have 3, maybe 4 mature follicles and am to trigger as soon as I finish this post! 

IUI#1 is tomorrow morning at 930.

This is not the way it was supposed to happen, each doctor and nurse I have spoken with today cannot get over how quickly I responded, IUI on cd 10 is not typical.  But like my mom said to me earlier today, I never do anything half-way.  Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best...

11 comments:

  1. Hey Lindsay - just catching up on your posts. Sounds like an awful lot has been happening!
    Wishing you the very best tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! The fingers, legs, toes, eyes, etc that I'm crossing for myself will also be crossed in your honor:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you good luck in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck tomorrow! I hope everything goes wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, will be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew, what a weekend roller coaster for you! I will be thinking of you tomorrow morning! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of baby dust being sent your way! Hoping the best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had my IUI on CD 10 too!! I went in on CD 9 and had one ready to go. I'm looking forward to you IVF journey. Sending you lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete