Sunday, August 19, 2012

Still Here, Still Waiting

Beta Day is coming soon...only a few more days of waiting! I am about 50/50 as far as believing we will get a positive beta.  Better than having no hope right?

Before starting this post blogger showed me that this is my 99th post...which means, my 100th will come after my beta...very weird

P and I have reconnected (thank god, because that was making everything we are going through 10x worse) and now we can at least face this upcoming week together.

I don't have much to blog about, so here's a song I have been listening to a lot that I love (you may recognize it from NBC's ridiculous amount of Olympic coverage!)


Home
Phillip Phillips

Hold on, to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along
Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m going to make this place your home

Settle down, it’ll all be clear
Don’t pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m going to make this place your home

Settle down, it’ll all be clear
Don’t pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m going to make this place your home




21 comments:

  1. Are you going to pre test? You know the trigger is gone. If not, good for you! If so, good for you. Either way, only a few more days. You're almost there. I am hoping for good news and have my toes and fingers crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song!! I'll be thinking of you lots these next days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your test. You definitely have more will power then me, I would be peeing on sticks for days now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck I'm crossing my fingers for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping for you Lindsay! Hoping with my whole heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck...I have been thinking about you. I love this song too. The words really make sense. You are certainly not alone this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Almost there! I'll continue to cross everything and hope the best for you! Sending mad love! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you! Can't wait to read post #100 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything crossed! Sitting on pins and needles over here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been thinking about you, I hope that beta brings only the best news. Keep holding on, the wait is almost over, and the limbo land part is always the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck, Lindsay! All limbs are crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to read post #100...until then...thinking of you and praying for a very positive beta!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that song! Keeping everything crossed and hoping so hard for wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thinking and praying for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, L! Thinking of you! And praying, praying, praying!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have been thinking of you constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey, i yhink your beta os today....thinking of you, hope it is only the very best news. xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you this very moment! =)

    ReplyDelete