Friday, August 31, 2012

5w3d PREGNANT!

I'M PREGNANT!!!!! 

Even though we had two betas last week, it didn't seem real.  Today, it seems a litle more real!  We had our third and final beta this morning and it came back at 3,817.  The doctor said it was a nice strong number and we scheduled out first ultrasound!! The ultrasound will confirm it is not an etopic and will hopefully give us our first look at a heartbeat.  Eeeeek I can't believe I am even typing those words.

I was more nervous today than I have been in a long time.  Luckily my mom spent the day with me.  We went into the baby store Giggle and I showed her the highchair I have been looking at and we looked at crib colors.  All the while, both of us could have thrown up waiting for the call.  She dropped me off around 2 and then I waited and waited and waited.  P got home about 5 minutes before the clinic called with the good news. I kept picturing worst case scenario.  But, that didn't happen and now we are starting to get excited!!

I cannot thank everyone enough for your kind words of encouragement and support over these last few weeks I have gone back and read everyone's comments over and over again.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!! 

I can't believe I'M PREGNANT!!!!!  And it looks like we might have a "keepah!"

(The shirt says "I'm a Keepah."  We got it in Maine last weekend in hopes of good news.)

29 comments:

  1. I've been praying for you today and stalking your blog! Sooo happy for you, what a blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news!! Congratulations!!
    I started following your blog a couple months ago, and couldn't be happier for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great news to get leading into the long weekend. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! That is so wonderful, L!!! Smiling from ear to ear over here :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! Congratulations! And I LOVE the shirt! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! That's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congrats to you and your hubby! I can't wait to see the ultrasound. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!!! Congratulations to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super exciting!!! Love the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!! That is the best news I heard all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! Great news. BTW you are on the list x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the little one!!! I found you through EmHarts photo challenge. I'm participating as well! I'm excited to follow along and see what awesome photos you have. Best of luck to you on this pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Lindsay! Such exciting news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats, my friend! I love this pitcha of your smiling face + ya keepah! Soak it up! XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. yaaaay! What wonderful news, congrats momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful, wonderful news! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! So excited for you and numbers look great.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So so so excited to hear this news!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So wonderful! The new little one is going to look stylish in that shirt! (Love the New England connection)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yippee! So exciting to see those words!

    ReplyDelete
  22. YES!!! So awesome!!! I love the little shirt!

    ReplyDelete