Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Such a small window...

Since getting back to work over a week ago I have been surprisingly positive and more like the old me. I should have known something was lurking...the dreaded stomach bug. I went to bed last night excited because it was cd8 and I knew our small window was opening over the next week for our last chance to try on our own before our IUI next month. However, I wasn't in bed for long, at 130 I began to feel nauseous and within 10 minutes was hunched over the toilet emptying what felt like a weeks worth of stuff. I continued to hug the toilet for the next 5 hours. I am now on the couch with a blanket and my pup, angry and feeling like death. We won't even get into what I look like! Why does it always seem these things happen at the word possible time. Ugh...

6 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! I hope it's just a 24 hour thing and you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the pits! I hope you are back to normal soon. Sending virtual chicken soup, Sprite and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy! Sounds like a pretty awful day. Hope it starts to turn around shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awful. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete